Cold Seafood Salad
Cold Seafood salad
Ingredientsfor this Easy Seafood Salad.
• 1 tablespoon butter.
• 1/2 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and de-veined.
• 1/2 pound crabmeat.
• 1 (8 ounce) package seashell pasta.
• 2 strips celery, sliced.
• 1 red bell pepper, chopped.
• 2shallots,sliced thin.
• 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
• 3 tbsp chopped, toasted almonds.
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley.
• 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning.
• 1tsp balsamic vinegar.
• Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
Directions for this easy seafood salad.
1. In a large preheated skillet, melt the butter, then saute shrimp on a medium heat just until pink..
2. Add into the pan the crabmeat and cookfor another minute or until the crab meat heated through.then cover and set aside. 3. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
4. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
5. Transfer the shrimp and crabmeat to a large mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature. Stir in pasta, celery, bell pepper and green onion.
6. Add mozzarella cheese, slivered toasted almonds, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
7. Add the seafood seaoning and salt anpepper to taste,add the parsley.
8. Toss and mix thoroughly.
9. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
10. Serves 4 persons