Crockpot Turkey Recipes,
Try this simple10 minute prep time recipe for a superior great tasting meal and so easy
Crockpot Turkey Recipes.
This superior simple very tasty recipe could not be any easier,and just 10 minutes preparation time.
Just put all your ingredients into your Crockpot or slow cooker on to a low heat and off you go to work.
It’s almost ready when you get home,just time to get some fresh vegetables cooked for a delicious meal.
Ingredients for our Crockpot Turkey Recipes dish.
• 5 slices bacon.
• 1 (5 1/2 pound) bone-in turkey breast, skin removed.
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper.
• 1 pint of chicken stock(stock cubes will do.)
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
• 1 tsp. dried sage.
• 1 tsp. of mixed dried herbs.
Directions for this Turkey Dinner
1. Place the bacon into a frying pan over medium to high heat, and cook until it starts to evenly brown, then take out crumble and set aside.
2 Into the slow cooker spray a little cooking oil and place turkey into the slow cooker. Season with garlic pepper.
3 Mix the flour into the chicken stock and Worcester shire sauce, mixed herbs and sage then pour the contents over turkey in the slow cooker.
4 Take the crumbled bacon and spread on the turkey.
5 Cover slow cooker, and cook turkey 8 hours on Low.
6 Check after 8hrs more gravy add a little more water or stock ,leave it for a further 30 minutes and you’re ready for a really good tasty meal.
7 Enjoy this with some crusty fresh bread rolls.
8 Prep Time:10 Minutes.
9 Cook Time: 8 Hours.
Return from this Crockpot Turkey Recipes page to Easy Special Health Recipes.