Crockpot Whole Chicken Recipes
Crockpot Whole Chicken Recipes.
These whole chicken thighs are soeasy,so delicious and so good for you! Preparation for this quick crockpot recipe page is very simple, and it will cook while you sleep.
One serving supplies lots of protein and 100% of the Vitamin A you can need for a day.
This is a dish you need to think just a little about and make sure you ingredients are in the cupboard before you start.
Ingredients Crockpot Whole Chicken Recipes:
• 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
• • ½ teaspoon salt.
• • 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
• • ½ teaspoon paprika.
• • 1 teaspoon curry powder.
• • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger.
• • 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed.
• • 3 carrots chopped rough.
• • 2 leaks chopped rough.
• • 2 onions peeled and chopped fine.
• • 1/2 cup dried apricots.
• • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
• • 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce.
• • 1 400gm can chicken broth.
• • 1 400gm water. • • 1 200gm small plum tomatoes.
• • 2 tablespoons corn-starch. 3 andfuls or basil leaves for garnish.
Preparation for Quick Crockpot Recipe:
On a plate lay the chicken then sprinkle all over your chicken the salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, curry powder, and ginger cover and place in a fridge for an hour to absorb the flavours.
Place all the vegetables, sweet potatoes leaks carrots and onions in your 4/5 quart slow cooker and lay chicken pieces on the top spaced between the apricots.
Sprinkle over the vinegar, and soy sauce.
Add the water carefully so as not to disturb the contents.
Fix the slow cooker top and cook on low for 7-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked and sweet potatoes and vegetables are tender when pierced with a knife.
Add chicken broth and corn starch and mix well to combine.
Replace the top and cook on high 10-15 minutes until sauce has thickened.
Serve over some rice and garish with the fresh basil leaves rice.
Serves 4 persons.