Marinated Chicken Breasts
Marinated chicken breasts
This easy healthy option food can be so delicious whether you are grilling; poaching, roast or baking the versatile chicken breast is a must for a quick great mid-week dinner.
A Low-fat and quick to cook meal with this simple marinade to keep the skinless breasts moist and succulent is terrific.
It makes these ingredients into a mouth-watering combination and turns an average food dish of chicken breasts into a magnificent meal you can enjoy with so little extra effort.
With baking or grilling or even frying chicken breasts can get boring, the answer is to add an easy marinate.
• Ingredients for marinated chicken breasts.
• 4 (6 ounce) chicken breasts skinless& boneless.
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
• 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil.
• 1/2 cup water.
• 2 cloves fresh garlic squashed.
• 1 med onion peeled and sliced.
• ½ cup fresh chopped chives.
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper.
• 1/4 teaspoon salt.
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary.
• 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano.
1. Into a processor blend the oil,balsamic,vinegar, water, onion, red pepper flakes, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, rosemary, parsley, powder, and oregano in a bowl, and pour into a reseal able plastic bag. A hand Wisk will do the same job.
2 Add your chicken breasts into the plastic bag and shake to coat the breasts completely with the marinade, then squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag.
3 Marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours to overnight.
3 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
4 Place on a baking sheet with kitchen foil, or lightly grease a metal baking tray.
5 Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, and lightly shake off excess marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
Place the chicken breasts onto the baking sheet within the baking tray.
Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken breasts are golden brown,check they are longer pink in the middle of each breast after 35 to 40 minutes cooking.
Then serve the cooked marinated chicken breasts
Add some creme of chicken soup with perhaps onion mashed potatoes and you can have a mid-week feast in no time.