Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes
Pulled pork crockpot recipes.
This Pork recipe is easy to prepare the ingredients are simple and the result is great tasting pork
• 4lbs pork t (shoulder is best).
• 3 large onions cut in half.
• 1 small can of ginger ale.
3 tbsp of mustard seed prefered.
2 cloves of garlic sliced thin.
3 tbsp of wocestershire souce.
• About 12 ounce bottle of your favourite barbecue sauce.
Pulled Pork Recipe Directions:
Prep Time: 20 to 30 minutes.
1. Place 2 pieces of onion in crock pot.
2. Put in the pork roast place the rest of the onions on top of the meat, then cover with the other onion slices.
3. Pour over the ginger ale,then add the remaining ingredients and cover and cook on LOW heat for about 8 hours.
Take the meat out, strain and save the onions, discard all liquid.
With two forks, shred the meat, discarding any remaining fat, bones or skin.
4. Return the shredded meat and the onions to the crockpot, stir in the barbecue sauce, and continue to cook for another 2 hours on a low heat.
5 Keep the meat hot although it is almost as tasty cold.
6. Fresh Hamburger buns or similar rolls together with a selection of salad,along with some additional mustard's and sauces, mayonnaise, garlic mayonnaise, what about adding a little tomato sauce barbecue sauce this makes a great tasting extra sauce.
7. Layer the hot meat on the bun, then layer the salad of your choice then your sauce the another of hot pork,just delicious