Sugarless Cookies, Diabetic Oatmeal Treats
Sugarless Cookies, Diabetic Oatmeal Treats.
Diabetic Oatmeal Cookies.
This is a favourite for all the family; it is a diabetic type2 sugar free cookie recipe that satisfies that want for a tasty and crunchy snack.
Whether you are an avid home baker testing a new recipe, or a baking newcomer trying to make your first batch of cookies, you'll find that this recipe ticks all the boxes.
By using a brown sugar substitute makes all the difference, it is readily available in good supermarkets. It makes good news for making diabetic cookies.
Ingredients for Diabetic Oatmeal Cookies.
Makes around 12 to 15 cookies.
1/2 cup Granola,muesli or Natural breakfast mix
1/2 cup butter.
1/2 cup Brown sugar substitute.
1 tsp. Vanilla.
1/2 tsp. Walnut flavouring.
1/4 cup water,at room temperature.
1 1/2 cup whole baking flour.
1 tsp. baking soda.
1/2 cup Hazel or Walnuts chopped.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheets with spay cooking oil.
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar substitute.
- Whip the eggs, until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and vanilla to the mixture; and combine this mix well adding just enough water to hold the complete mix together.
- Sprinkle and fold in the nuts.
- Scoop each teaspoonful onto lightly greased baking sheets or cooking foil about 2 inches apart and press down to the thickness you require, usually a little under ¼ inch.
- Bake in the middle of the oven shelf at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until a light golden brown.
Remove gently and let them cool down and develop their crunchy texture
- NB: This diabetic recipe has been improved on from the traditional recipe used earlier.
Return from this Delicious Crunchy Sugarless Cookies,Diabetic Oatmeal Treats page to Easy Special Health Recipes
More Great Tasting Type2 Diabetic recipes