Tomato Bisque Soup Recipe
Tomato bisque soup recipe.
This easy and delicious tomato bisque soup is so simple to make.Blending herbs with tomatoes adding a little flour and butter with some cooked vegetables to create an almost magical and delicious meal that all will enjoy youngsters as well as grown ups love it.
Ingredients for this tomato bisque soup.
2x16oz cans skinned chopped or crushed tomatoes.
1-can tomato sauce.
1 small onion, finely chopped.
1 stalk celery, finely chopped.
1 carrot, finely chopped.
2 cloves garlic, minced.
2 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled.
2 tablespoon white sugar.
1/2 teaspoon salt.
1 bay leaf.
About a dozen fresh basil leaves for garnish.
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper.
1/2 cup butter.
1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
1 quart full milk.
Directions for this tomato bisque soup.
1. Add the tomatoes into a large pan over medium heat
2. Stir in the crumbled beef bouillon, adding the sugar, salt, bay leaf, herbs and pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
4. Place the butter into a small on a medium heat to melt.
5. Gently mix in flour to avoid lumps whisking as it thickens to form a roux.
6. Cook this cook 1 minute,adding and mixing in milk, a little at a time, cooking and stirring until the mixture thickens.
7. Stir into tomato mixture and heat through.
8. Serve hot and garnish with the fresh basil leaves.
9. warm crusty bread rolls are great with this delicious dish.