Whole Chicken Crockpot Recipes
Whole Chicken Crockpot Recipes.Whole chicken slow cooker recipes.
This Whole Chicken Crockpot Recipes. Exploding with taste and flavour, slow cooking makes most meats tender and succulent, blending with tasty fresh vegetables adds that bit extra.
Whole Chicken slow cooking Recipes,like this particular recipe create the very best flavours and tastes in this easy to prepare and simple to make deliciously fulfilling chicken meals to share with family or friends.
With this Whole Chicken Crockpot Recipe.
The initial concept for good chicken recipes was an iron pot hung over a fire for hours these simple slow cooker chicken recipes were the option from roast chicken in olden days.
Our forebears invented slow cooker recipes,those simple chicken recipes have been adapted and improved since, but only because we have mare varied ingredients we can use to enhance the flavour.
The old fashioned caldrons slowly bubbling away hung over an open fire were the answer for wild tough meats of yesteryear.
Now we use our slow cookers especially for the cheaper cut that most of us can only afford,tougher meats are wonderful for slow cooking,with the exception of chicken or other fowl, the slow cook method provides the most delicious easy to make meals for all occasions.
Although we have more sophisticated cooking utensils and equipment the wide variety of foods we can cook using this method has vastly expanded because more exotic basic materials are available.
Ingredients for this whole chicken crockpot recipes meal
1/2 tsp salt.
• • 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper.
• • • pinch of cinnamon.
• • • 2 cloves garlic chopped.
• • • 1 green pepper chopped.
• 1 red pepper chopped.
• • • 8 small onions, slice in 1/2.
• • • 2 stalks celery, chopped.
• • • 6 oz medium sliced mushrooms.
• • • 1 large cop cup white wine.
• • 1 large cups of water.
• • • 1 cup canned chopped tomatoes.
• • 3 tablespoons flour.
• • 3 tablespoons water.
• Remove any giblets from chicken.
• Rinse the chicken pieces and pat dry.
• • Next into a small bowl mix to combine the spices.
• Rub spice mixture onto the chicken.
• Now place in seal-able plastic bag and refrigerate overnight to marinate.
Although we have more sophisticated cooking utensils and equipment the wide variety of foods we can cook using this method has vastly expanded because more exotic basic tools and materials available today.
• • • Cooking Method whole chicken slow cooker recipes,: • • • • Season with salt, pepper and cinnamon.
• • • Place green pepper, onions, celery and garlic in slow cooker, along with the wine,water, mushrooms and tomatoes then stir the contents well.
• • • Add seasoned chicken.
• • • Cover and cook on Low setting for 6-8 hours.
• • • Remove chicken, cover with tin foil to keep warm.
• • • Make a smooth paste of flour and water, stir into slow cookers liquid.
• • • Return chicken, cover and cook on High setting for 15-20 minutes or until gravy is thickened.
• • Options for this dish Rice Or potatoes.
• • Sliced dauphiness potatoes.
• • Boiled brown rice is best for this dish (do not over boil the rice).
• • • Cooking time on Low:.