Easy Thai Fish Cakes
Easy Thai fish cakes.Expect your taste buds to explode with the combined taste and
of lime, coriander, ginger and a touch of sweet of chilli.Try using crab
or prawns as an alternative with one of our easy fish cakes recipes which are perfect for a midweek tasty treat.
25 mins, plus 20 minutes chilling time. Cook time:
2 as a main course, 4 as a starter or eight as bites for dipping with a sweet chilli sauce
- ½ bunches spring onions finely chopped
- ½ red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 cm ginger
peeled and grated
- 1-2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconuts
- 1 packets Tilda Lime and Coriander
Steamed basmati rice
- 1 x 170g can white crab meat, well
- 1 lime zest
- 1 small bunch coriander,
- 2 eggs,
- 200 g white breadcrumbs
- sunflower oil, to fry
- In a food processor, lightly mix together spring onions,
chilli, ginger, curry paste, coconut, rice, crab, lime zest, and
coriander. Add one beaten egg to bind.
- If you find the mixture too
wet, try adding a handful of the breadcrumbs until the mixture binds.
Shape the mixture into small balls with your hands,then flaten to your disired thickness.
- Chill for 20
minutes then coat in the breadcrumbs.
3. Fry in a little oil
for 3-4 minutes until crisp, golden brown and piping hot all the way
4. Serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce and lime
Try Serving with
- sweet chilli sauce
- 2-4 lime wedges
Return to to Easy Fish Cakes Recipes List
Return to Home page and index of contents