Delicious Tuna Fish Cakes
Tuna Fish Cakes
Fish cakes made with Tuna is an ideal dish for the kiddes this is a great simple recipe you can adapt for a main meal or super patry meal for children and you know these delicious fish cakes contains nothing but good and natural ingredients
Ingredients for the Fish Cakes
• 4 tbsp of olive oil for frying. • • 1 finely chopped onion.
• 1 clove of garlic finely crushed.
• • A few chopped fresh chives. . A few leaves of Basel rough chopped
• • 500g ready-made or leftover mashed potato.
• 2x200g or cans of tuna steak in brine or olive oil.
• 4 crushed cream crackers.
• • 4 tablespoons mayonnaise.
• • 4 tablespoons tartar sauce.
• • 1 lemon.
Directions to make your fish cakes with Tuna.
Heat up 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan and fry a finely chopped onion until softened and start to turn golden brown.
Put the onions into a large bowl, stir in a few chopped chives,the baselwith the mashed potato, crushed garlic, then drain the liquid from the cans of tuna steak.
And add in the tuna and stir in the contents thoroughly.
Season well,perhaps with a little less salt than pepper.
Shape into 8 round or oblong patties and press the Pattie shapes into the crackers firmly making sure the patties are-coated completely.
Put the remaining 2 tbsp into the frying pan and-fry on both sides until golden, and then drain and take off any surplus oil with kitchen paper.
Mix mayonnaise, tartar sauce and a few more chopped chives.
Serve fish cakes to up to 4 persons this tuna dish goes well with green salad some small tomatoes etc,the lemon wedges help squeeze them all over your dish.