Beef Short Ribs recipes.
Classic Beef Short Ribs recipe, I can’t remember when we discovered the basic recipe we have adapted over the years.
Outdoor parties with friends and family its been a favorite it seems forever,just wholesome fayre, simply cooked, very tasty good food that is sure to please and all can enjoy.
We like this beef rib meal with horse.radish potato mash best, but it is equally delicious with Garlic Mash or Onion on mash.
I can control the cooking and adapt this recipe by adding extra ingredients if needed. (Like more wine) for the sauce or more potato mash.
Add some colourful root vegetables oven roasted or baked vegetables in a little olive oil,what could be better or tastier to complete this great meal.
Ingredients for this great Rib recipe.
• • 1 large onion, peeled, thickly sliced.
• • 4 garlic cloves, peeled squashed.
• • 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme.
• • 400g/14oz canned chopped tomatoes.
• • 350ml/12fl oz. red wine.
• 200ml/7fl oz. beef stock.
• • Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
• • 3 tbsp of flour.
Directions for Beef Short Ribs recipes.
Beef Ribs are so tasty so when I find great rib recipes I like to share them like this easy great ribs idea Beef-Ribs-Roast. for a party or just for a dinner two,try this with garlic mash.
Or This Classic
Try this classic great Sunday Roast beef Rib with oven roasted vegetable that taste just wonderful Roast-Beef-Rib. for that special occasion for just two or even for a dinner party.
Serve with this easy Horseradish mash and some fresh cooked Brocolli if you like.
. 2kg/4lb 4oz potatoes, peeled, cut into large pieces.
Directions for this easy Horseradish Mash.
1. Boil the potatoes in a pan of salted water for 15-18 minutes, or until tender, then drain well then return to the pan.
2. Return the pan to the heat for a few seconds to remove off excess moisture, and then remove from the heat.
3. Mash the potatoes until smooth using a potato masher or hand mixer, then mix adding in the butter and milk, using a wooden spoon until combined.
4. Stir in the creamed horseradish well until,then season, with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
5. Serve the mash first on the plates then the ribs followed by the sauce contents.