Chicken Chilli Curry Chicken Crockpot Recipes,exploding with taste and flavour.
Chicken chilli curry chicken crockpot recipes are the perfect solution and cure when you crave a spicy healthy flavour packed meal with unique blend of teasing tastes of red and green peppers,garlic,basil,beans all merging into a superb meal that counts as one of your 5 a day, and it's low in fat.
Create amazing flavours busting with taste from blending all these ingredients with red and green peppers,fresh chopped chillies that add extra depth to this delicious dish.
Chicken Chilli crock-pot recipe.
Ingredients for this chicken chili crock-pot.
• • 1 Medium chicken cut into 6 portions with skin.
. . 4 chopped onions.
• • 8 tbsp olive oil.
• • 3 cloves of mashed garlic.
• • 2 large red, cored and seeded, then-diced.
• • 2 Green peppers, cored, seeded, and large-diced.
• • 1 teaspoon chilli powder.
• • 3 Red chillies chopped very fine.
• • 1 Pinch dried red pepper flakes, or to taste.
• • 1 Pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste.
• • 1 teaspoons salt.
• • 2 cans 12 oz whole peeled plum tomatoes.
• • 1 cans 12 oz white beans.
• • 3 Stalks of fresh basil leaves chopped fine.
• • 1 cup of chicken broth.
• • 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
• • 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper.
Directions and Preparations for this Chicken Chili Crock- pot.
Brush a little olive oil over the Chicken to cover.
Place the chicken breasts with a little more oil in the frying pan and fry on a medium heat just until they are nicely browned turn frequently.
Take out the chicken and place onto a plate and cover the plate.
Cook the chopped onions in the oil in the frying pan over medium-low heat, until just browning not too much.
Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute on a medium heat.
Add the diced peppers, sprinkle chili powder gently and evenly with, red pepper flakes, cayenne, and salt.
Cook this chicken chilli for 2 minutes on medium heat.
Mash the tomatoes by hand or in a food processor fitted with a steel blade (only a little about 6 to 8 rotations).
Add all the contents to your Crock-pot or slow cooker.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Take the chicken from the plate and plate pieces into the slow cooker replace the cooker top.
Cook on a low temp for 4 to 6 hours (check that the chicken is tender and cooked stir the contents.
Separate the meat from the bones and cut it into 3/4- to 1 inch chunks.
Add in the chili powder carefully and widely so as not to cause any lumps add the fresh chillies, stir and simmer, covered, with a plate or loose top for another 15/20 minutes.
Serve hot, before serving shake over the dish some of chopped onions.
Or you can grate a thin layer of Cheddar cheese, or add sour cream or natural yogurt as you wish.