Ingredients for this easy great tasting curry.
Directions for this marinade
Preparation for this Chicken Curry
Mix all the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl until they are a loose, smooth paste.
Coat completely your chicken pieces and coat them in your marinade mixture.
2. . 3. It is much better to marinate the chicken for minimum of 30 minutes better if you can leave them for an hour if possible.
4. . 5. Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan and add the mustard seeds and it mix in.
6. 7. When they start to crackle or pop in the pan, add the onion and garlic.
8. Mix and cook together until they're golden brown before adding the chicken and your extra smooth paste marinade.
9. 10. Fry over a gentle heat for about 8 minutes before adding the coconut milk.
11. Adjust to high the heat slightly and bring the contents simmering.
12. Cook for a further 10-12 minutes until the sauce starts to thickened slightly, taste before adding any more seasoning.
13. Serve with brown rice it takes a little longer to cook but it’s healthier.
14. Hot naam bread with a little butter is good with this very popular meal.