Chicken Drumsticks, Cheap Easy Meals to make your mouth water 4 easy recipes you can make in minutes
Chicken Drumsticks,this easy healthy option food chicken cooked on its own without adding any grain additives is completely gluten free so delicious whether you are grilling; roasting, baking or even poaching the versatile.
These humble chicken pieces are a great choice for an easy quick great mid-week dinner that will make your mouth water.
Try these 5 easy recipes,that are so versatile and so easy to prepare, they provide one of the cheapest yet tasty filling meals and the kiddies love them and it's a meal in minutes.
It can also be the healthy option if you leave off the skin, add some green beans, or broccoli some chopped carrots a baked potato with a little cottage cheese and you have provided all you need for a very healthy and it can be ready to eat in minutes.
This easy healthy option food can be so delicious whether you are grilling; roasting, baking or even poaching the versatile chicken drumstick is a choice for a easy quick great mid-week dinner.
A Low-fat simple marinade for your skinless drumsticks will keep the chicken moist and succulent is terrific; there are many simple variations of easy marinades to use.
It makes these ingredients into a mouth-watering combination and turns an average food dish of chicken drumstick into a magnificent meal you can enjoy with so little extra effort.
Here are 4 of the best Chicken (Legs) Drumsticks meals.
Chicken Drumsticks Recipe 1
Ingredients for 8 Chicken (leg)Drumsticks.
This recipe combine's the flavours of these carefully chosen ingredients because they not only harmonize the tastes and you identify these ingredients when eating without any one being over strong.
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce.
- 1 tsp. finely-grated fresh root ginger.
- 3 tsp. soy sauce.
- 1 lime zest 1& juice.
- Mix together the a little ginger with soy sauce, some chilli sauce, and lime zest and juice.
- Pour the contents into a plastic bag, add the drumsticks 3 at a time shake the lot together to combine the contents with the chicken.
- Take them out when completed and add more drumsticks as required lay out on a plate and cover over the chicken pieces and leave to marinate for as long as you can (put them in the fridge if marinating for any longer than 30 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6, if you are oven cooking.
- Place the drumsticks in a shallow baking tray, shaking off any excess marinade before placing them in the oven.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then pour over the leftover marinade and cook for 5 minutes more until sticky and browned.
Chicken Drumsticks Recipe 2
- 4 tbsp creme fraîche.
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard.
- 3 garlic cloves,crushed.
- 150ml chicken stock.
- 8 skin-on chicken drumsticks.
- 500g tiny baby potatoes.
- 200g green beans.
- 1 tbsp clear honey.
- ½ Basel roughly chopped.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Mix the crème fraiche, with the mustard, garlic and stock gently adding with some seasoning to your taste.
- Arrange the chicken thick and then thin alternative ways around with the fat end skin-side up, in a roasting tray just large enough for the all the chicken Drumsticks and vegetables.
- Place the potatoes and beans in between the chicken drumsticks.
- Pour the stock mixture over the chicken and drizzle lastly with the honey.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes tender.
- Scatter the Basil leaves over just before serving.
Chicken Drumsticks and coleslaw glaze Recipe3
- 8 chicken drumsticks.
- 150ml barbecue sauce.
FOR THE SLAW
- 1 large carrot,grated.
- ½ white cabbage,shredded.
- 1 red onion,thinly sliced.
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- 6 tbsp salad cream.
- crusty bread,to serve.
These deliciously sticky chicken pieces are best eaten with a bowl of water and plenty of napkins at the ready for those sticky fingers.
Prep 10 minutes.
Cook 45 minutes.
First heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Slash each drumstick and make 4 small even slashes not too deep on each of the drumsticks and place in a shallow roasting tray.
- Pour over the barbecue sauce and season with some fresh ground black pepper.
- Roast for 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes with the sauce from the tray, until the chicken drumsticks are cooked through and sticky.
- To make the coleslaw, first mix all the prepared vegetables together in a large bowl, add in the salad cream mix well or toss while adding some pepper and a little salt.
- Carefully serve the cooked drumsticks before spooning around the chicken your Slaw.
- Warm crusty bread rolls go well with this easy tasty meal
How MAKE YOUR OWN HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE.
For those who prefer to Barbie the Chicken Drumsticks.
This Makes 150ml/1⁄4pt
1 In a small saucepan, put 5 tbsps. red wine vinegar.
2 100g soft brown sugar.
3 Add 4 tbsp water.
4 tbsp tomato ketchup.
5 Add just a dash Tabasco and 1 tbsp.Worcester sauce.
6 Simmer gently until thick and sticky, about 15 minutes.
7 Allow to cool just a little before using this marinade or serve warm with grilled meat or chicken.
Chicken Drumsticks Recipe 4
- 10 drumsticks.
- 2 tbsps soy sauce.
- 1 tbsps. honey.
- 1 tbsps. olive oil.
- 1 tsp. tomato purée.
- 1 tbsps. Grain mustard.
- 2 cloves of Garlic peeled and crushed.
Honey Glazed chicken drumsticks.
Delicious drumsticks with a sticky honey and soy sauce glaze that can be cooked are baked or roasted in the oven and are great on the barbie.
Preparation and cooking times.
Prep 5 minutes.
Cook 35 minutes.
Preheated oven temp 200C/fan 180C/gas 6..
- Slash each drumstick and make 4 small even slashes not too deep on each of the drumsticks.
- Put some of the drumsticks into a plastic bag.
- Add together the soy sauce, honey, oil, tomato purée and mustard,when mixed thoroughly pour the mixture over the drumsticks to coat the chicken legs completely in the plastic bag.
- Take the drumstick out of the bag when covered shaking any surplus marinade back in the bag.
- Lay the drumsticks in a shallow roasting tray and cover.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the drumsticks
- Add all the drumsticks to the cooking tray.
- Pour all the remaining over all the chicken and to coat thoroughly.
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
- Tip the chicken into a shallow roasting tray and cook for 35 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is tender and glistening with the marinade.
Chicken Drumsticks Recipe 5 Parsley & Garlic roast
- 1 tbsps. olive oil.
- 4 tbsps. butter.
- 12-15 drumsticks.
- 3 garlic cloves,squashed.
- 2 tbsps. fresh parsley chopped.
- 1 lime zest and squeeze
Preparation time 5 minutes
Ready in 30 minutes
- Heat a large,casserole dish with lid or heavy duty frying pan with lid over a moderate heat.
- Add the oil and half the butter. Generously season the drumsticks fresh ground black pepper with a little salt.
- When the butter is starts to bubble, gently add in the drumsticks, and fry until just lightly browned all over.
- Cover the casserole with a lid and leave the drumsticks to fry gently for 20-25 minutes, turning regularly.
- Remove the lid and add the remaining butter, along with the garlic, parsley and zest and juice juice.
- Take the casserole dish or frying pan off the heat and leave the flavours to infuse for a few minutes before serving.
Check out our Easy Tasty Chicken Breast meal ideas
Return from this Chicken Drumsticks page to Easy Special Health Recipes
Check this out
The reason I have included the Chris Farrell's information,on how to build an online business is because he is one of the few I have trusted to help me to learn and understand how to together a website that can become business that can provide a good living. Although this one https://www.easy-special-health-recipes.com is completely free for my own personal reasons.
There are many charlatans proclaiming to be online experts and marketing gurus,I have paid a number or for their help only to find the majority peddle rubbish,either its out of date and not relevant today what they teach I can't understand or I can't put it into practice.
Chris Farrell is one of a handful I gladly pay to put into practice what they teach.
I am willing to share with you my list of these trusted mentors,but first if you take my advice and its free you will start with the learning courses you can find free in the internet.
If you can't find this free information on the internet go to this my online info website http://www.marketingonlinesecrets.info.
Download and confirm your request and I will send you my short list of those I have trusted to help me also I will send you a list of subjects that have free courses on many online subjects including how to make Facebook help in your business.