A Great Chicken Salad Recipe
Ingredients for this Chicken Salad recipe
Most any part of the chicken can be used, chicken wings have little meat on them but the children love then and you can always supplement the wings with meat from the chicken leg with has plenty of meat on them.
Chicken Breasts are the most popular for this dish and you can vary the cooking so much,cut into small pieces and fried in a little butter or olive oil will give you a lovely golden brown crisp finish to the chicken.
Baked chicken breast with a little fresh garlic pieces is also a favorite,but we have chosen this recipes probably the easiest chicken breast recipe.
- 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- 2 green and 2 red apples cored and sliced.
- 2 cup sticks of celery chopped in bite size chunks.
- 1/2 cup sliced small onions.
- 2 tbsp toasted pecans shopping list.
- 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts.
Directions for this Great Salad Recipe
- Into small bowl mix the creme frais, parsley, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Blend the contents thoroughly then put on one side.
- Grill chicken about 4/5 minutes each side until juices run clear again put aside on a warm plate.
- Line your plates with the lettuce leaves and basel leaves.
- Cut each breast into bite size pieces and arrange equally onto each plate with the apples celery
- Drizzle your creme frais dressing and sprinkle over the onions,walnuts,pecans and sultanas.
Serves 4 persons with a super meal
Try this Chicken Breast Kiev recipe for a Great taste with wonderful flavours
Return from this Chicken Salad Recipe page to Easy Special Health Recipes