Crockpot Easy Recipes
Crockpot easy recipes,simple cooking for the greatest tasting food,all the ingredients are simple and readily available:
Try this wonderful Slow Cooked Chicken that just falls off the bone is easy and simple to prepare
• 1 3lbs to 4lbs chicken jointed and cut in chunks.
2 medium onions peeled and thinly sliced.
• 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste.
• 1 12oz can plum tomatoes.
• 6 ounces sliced mushrooms.
• 1 red pepper chopped fine.
• 1 green pepper chopped fine.
• 3 cloves garlic, minced.
• 1 tsp pepper flakes.
• 1 tsp oregano.
• 1 tsp dried basil.
• 1 tsp mixed dried herbs.
• 3 celery sticks chopped roughly.
• 1/2 tsp salt.
• 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
• 2 cups of chicken stock.
• 2 cups dry white wine.
• 4 tablespoons olive oil.
• 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, ( but only if you like it a little hot).
Like many Crockpot recipes the Directions for this Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore is easy and simple to prepare.
1. First sauté the chicken pieces in a frying pan will a little olive oil, on a medium heat, until they start to turn brown then add the onions stirring frequently for 3 minutes but don’t let them go brown just until they cook to look clear stirring the contents constantly.
2. Add chicken pieces and the onions to the crockpot or slow cooker with all the remaining ingredients.
3. Stir all the other ingredients together.
4. Cook on low heat 7 to 8 hours.
65 Serve over pasta or try brown rice and some crisp cooked carrots and broccoli.
7. A delicious meal for 4 persons.
More Easy Delicious Crockpot recipes