Delicious Crunchy Cookies
Are Sugar Free
Crunchy Cookies Sugar Free
Wonderful Crunchy Cookies you'll never believe these delicious tasty biscuits are sugar free and so easy to make.
Ingredients for Crunchy Sugar Free Cookies.
- 1/2 cup sugar free sweetener (Splenda) is one choice.
- 1 cup butter or margarine,soft.
- 3 tablespoons full milk.
- ½ small cup raisins or sultanas.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- 2 eggs.
- 3 cups All purpose flour.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 cup coloured candy shapes or sprinkles.
Directions for Crunchy Sugar Free Cookies.
Preheated oven at 400 degrees F.
- Into large bowl, combine the sweetener, 1 cup butter, 3 tablespoons milk, vanilla and eggs; into a blender mix well.
- Gently spoon in the raisins or sultanas and stir in.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Before you stir in the flour, baking powder and salt; and again mix well.
- Stir in some candy shapes or sprinkles. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour for easier handling.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out 1/3 of dough at a time to about1/8-inch thickness.
- Keep remaining dough refrigerated. Then cut into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips the same thickness and lay on a baking paper on an oven baking tray.
- Place into your preheated oven and bake at 400°F. between 5 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Let your cookies rest and cool on the tray until they cool completely before removing them from the baking paper and tray.
- Once cool they will be firmer just as crunchy to enjoy.
- Only store in an airtight container.
Return from this Crunchy Cookies Sugar Free page to Easy Special Health Recipes