Easy Chicken Recipe. Italian Style Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
Easy Chicken Recipe Italian Style Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
This Easy Chicken Breast Dish takes only minutes to prepare and tastes so wonderful.
Of the many Italian chicken recipe we have selected only the easiest and tastiest for our selection.
Ingredients for Italian flavours styled stuffed chicken breast meal this easy chicken recipe
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts1 small garlic clove thinly sliced.
. 8 oz. plum tomatoes peeled, seeded and chopped.
. 1 t. fresh basil leaves.
• 115g (4oz) Gorgonzola or mozzarella or ricotta cheese.
• 115g(4oz) chopped mushrooms.
• 10g (¼ oz) rosemary, roughly chopped.
• 125g (4½ oz) dried breadcrumbs.
• 2 eggs, beaten.
• 4 tbsp light olive oil.
• 3 tbsp tomato and chili pasta sauce.
• Salad leaves and wild rice, to serve.
1. Lay cling film over each chicken breast and flatten them out with a rolling pin.
2. Saute the mushrooms in a frying pan with 2 tbsp olive oil.
3. Make the cheese into four portions and place one portion on each breast covering with mushrooms.
4. Fold over the chicken and mushrooms to form a parcel seal the edges with kitchen string.
5. Mix the rosemary and breadcrumbs together and season well.
6. Brush well each chicken breast with the beaten egg mixture then cover with the breadcrumbs, coating both sides.
7. Place the chicken breasts into large frying pan with the olive oil and fry the chicken for 10 mins on a medium to high heat turning when golden after 5 minutes.
8. Mix the tomato and chili sauce in a small pan and heat through before spoon the hot sauce over the chicken.
Serve, with wild rice surrounded by fresh herb and salad leaves.
Or what about.
Garlic mashed potatoes and steam cooked spinach go well with this chicken dish
Serves 4 persons