Looking for easy chicken recipes? Here is a favorite and a list of many more to you to enjoy. Ideal suitable for diabetic recipes and included in Type 2 diabetes reversal menus, low calorie high protein meals with complex and simple carbohydrates combine naturally for Type 2Diabetic and normal healthy family meals.
Many of these chicken recipes can be suitable for diabetic menus or type 2diabetes reversal programs. Try this one of favorites--A Casserole Tomato Mushroom in Red Wine
All the top easy chicken recipes are simple to prepare and so healthy and tasty to eat.
This Easy Slow Cooking to extracts all the flavours from the chicken and vegetables to merge and make this wonderful tasty meal you will be proud to serve.
1 tsp olive oil.
8 chicken legs.
1 onion, chopped.
2 garlic cloves, crushed.
100g mixed dried mushrooms. or 200g of any fresh mushrooms.
225ml red wine.
1x 400gram tin chopped tomatoes.
2 tbsp tomato puree.
3 thyme of sprigs.
500ml of chicken stock.
Salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Direction for cooking this chicken casserole.
Heat the oil and half the butter in a large lidded casserole.
Cut the chicken in 8 pieces, season with salt and pepper.
Fry the Chicken pieces in the open casserole dish turning them for about 6/8 minutes until they are golden brown.
Take out the Chicken pieces and set them on a plate on one side.
1. Put the rest of the butter into the empty casserole dish and. add the onion, fry them for about 4/ 5 mins until turning brown and soft.
2. Then add garlic in, cook for a further about 1 min, before adding the mushrooms, then the red wine and the chopped tomatoes.
3. Stir in the tomato puree, and pour over the chicken stock.
4. Bring the contents to the boil and stir gently for 2 minutes.
5. Add the 8 Chicken pieces into the pan add in the thyme, then cover the casserole dish with its secure lid and simmer on a low heat for about 1 hr stirring occasionally until the chicken is very tender.
6. Remove the chicken from the pan and keep it hot.
7. Bring the rest to boil down the sauce for 12 mins or so until it is reduced and the flavour is more concentrated.
8. Put the chicken legs back into the sauce and serve.
For 4 persons.
To personalize this recipe you can add your own choice of vegetables which will vary the flavours of this dish.
This is one of the top chicken recipes check our many other recipes for quick delicious healthy tasty meal ideas.