Easy Sangria Recipe
Easy Sangria recipe
This is a simple sangria recipe,this simple punch recipe is one of the most refreshing variations of this most social thirst quenching long drink,ideal for parties or get together with friends.
• 2(75cl bottles any red wine.
• 3/4 cup brandy.
• 1 litre can or bottle ginger ale.
• 1 lemon, sliced in rounds.
• 1 orange cut in rounds and halved
• 1 1-litre bottle club soda.
. Fresh mint leaves for garnish.
. Ice cubes(see our great tip for fruit juice ice cubes.
• • Directions
1. Mix together all the ingredients as follows.
Red wines, brandy, and ginger ale in a large pitcher of punch bowl.
. Stir in lemon and orange slices.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.
2. To serve, pour the sangria orange into ice-cube filled glasses.
If desired, top with club soda.
Garnish each glass with an orange slice.