Fruit Cookies Unsweetend Crunchy Delights.
Fruit Cookies Unsweetened Tasty,Crunchy Delights.
Ingredients for this Fruits Cookies recipe
1 cup flour.
1 teaspoon baking soda.
1 cup water.
½ cup sultanas.
1 cup finely chopped dates.
½ dried apricots chopped fine.
1/4 cup raisins.
1/2 cup margarine.
1 cup quick cook oats.
2 beaten eggs.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1 cup walnuts chopped.
Directions for this Fruit Cookies Unsweetend Crunchy Delights.
1. Sift together the flour and baking soda into a large bowl, then set to one side.
2. Mix together dates, water, raisins, and sultanas. Apricots together.
3. Bring mixture to boil briefly then, allow simmering for several minutes before remove mixture from the heat.
4. Add the margarine to the mixture stirring in gently.
5. Allow the mixture to cool down before adding the beaten eggs, oatmeal, and mix together completely.
6. Add all other dry ingredients with the nuts and vanilla extract.
7. Cover in bowl and allow to cool before placing the bowl of contents to chill down in refrigerator overnight.
8. With a tablespoon scoop then drop dough onto baking sheets and press down to between 1/8 to ¼ inch and about 1 1/2" apart to allow for any expansion, on an oven baking tray.
9. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until they are a golden brown colour.
10 For a better result allow your cookies to cool down they set firmer and are less likely to break
10. Store cookies in airtight container in refrigerator.