Grilled Lemon Trout and Salad Potatoes
INGREDIENTS for Grilled Lemon Trout and Salad Potatoes,
• 250g potatoes , peeled and cut into small cube.
• 4 tsp natural yogurt.
• 4 tsp mayonnaise.
• 1 lemon .
• 1 tbsp small capers , washed.
• 4 small gherkins , sliced.
• 2 spring onions , finely sliced.
• ¼ cucumber , diced.
. • 2 trout filleted.
COOKING METHEOD for Grilled Lemon Trout and Salad Potatoes
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15 mins until just tender.
2. 3. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool, then drain again.
4. 5. Heat the grill high.
6. 7. Then, mix together the yogurt and mayonnaise.
8. 9. Season with a squeeze of lemon.
10. 11. Gently stir in with the potatoes the capers, gherkins, most of the spring onions and cucumber.
12. Season the trout fillets, then place the fish on a tin foil sheet, skin-side down,and cook for 3-4 mins depending on thickness until, almost cooked.
13. How to tell when its just cooked, with a knife part the trout flesh down to the skin it should be almost all the same light colour.
If the flesh is a deeper colour, this indicates that that part is still raw and is l not cooked through.
Serves two persons
Sprinkle and squeeze the lemon juice over the dish and serve with the potato salad, again sprinkling remaining spring onions around the dish.
Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges and place on the plates ready for squeezing over,if required.