Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
This is a great easy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole recipe,so simple to prepare and cook.
Combine frozen hash brown potatoes with sausage, eggs, and cheese for a hearty breakfast or brunch casserole.
This is an outstandingly tasty meal blending ingredients each of these tasty smooth cheese flavours with the crispy bread and hash brown textures into this substantial and sustaining breakfast, brunch or anytime dish.
Ingredients for this hash brown breakfast casserole.
- 1 lbs. pork sausage sliced into bite size pieces.
- 12-15ounces frozen hash browns.6 rashers of lean bacon.
- 1 cup dried stale bread (no crusts cut into 1/2inch cubes.)
- 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 3 large eggs.
- 2 cups full milk.
- 1 tbsp vegetable cooking oil.
Preparation for this hash brown breakfast casserole.
- Put the sausage into a large frying pan and fry on a medium-high heat until the meat starts to crisp.
- Drain well and set the sausage on absorbent kitchen roll.
- Add the bacon to the pan and fry until they start to crisp, then set aside.
- Into an oven baking dish about 13- x 9-inchuse the tbsp. of veg oil to add a film of oil on the inside dispensing with any excess oil.
- Lay the sausage pieces on the bottom of the oven dish evenly before adding the hash brown as evenly as you.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and one cup of cheese together adding in the salt and pepper and mix to combine the contents.
- Pour the mixture into small pan and put on a medium to high heat bring the liquid mixture to simmer stirring until the mix starts to thicken the remove the pan from the heat and pour the thickened mix over into the dish covering the sausage and hash browns with the thickened liquid.
- Spoon the cubes of onto the top of the liquid evenly and press them gently half way into the cheese, egg and milk mix.
- Layer the crispy bacon flat on top of the mix.
- Finally sprinkle over the remaining cup of shredded cheese to cover evenly the contents in the dish, put the oven dish into preheated oven.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes or until the cheesy surface is a crisp golden brown.
- This will serve 4-6 persons.
- With some fresh cooked broccoli green beans carrots or most any veg will not only compliment this dish but it will also provide you with a daily dose of vitamins and essential minerals your body requires to function at top healthy level
This is a suberb Tasty Esay Hash Brown Recipe to try and so easy to prepare
Try more of these easy tatsy hash brown simple to prpare and cook recipespe
Return from this easy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole recipes to Easy Special Health Recipes