Meatloaf Slow Cooked for an Amazing flavour
Meatloaf Slow cooked.
• 1 egg.
• 1 Beef stock cube mixed in 200cl water.
• • 100 grams dried breadcrumbs.
• 1 med size onion finely chopped
• 1 finely chopped red pepper.
• 1/4 teaspoon salt.
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
• 450grams pounds lean minced beef (90% lean).
• 1/4 cup ketchup.
• 8 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks.
• The same amount of sweet potatoes or Swede cut into 1inch cubes.
• Cooking Method for this meatloaf slow cooked
• In a bowl pour the beaten egg with the beef stock before adding the dried bread crumbs.
• Shape the beef into a round loaf. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
• • Spread ketchup on top of loaf. Arrange onions peppers and carrots around loaf and add the salt and pepper.
• Take the bowl with the egg beef stock and bread crumbs and pour over the meat and vegetables.
• . • Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low cover and cook 7-8 hours longer or until no pink remains in the meat and the vegetables are tender.
What could be more comforting to arrive home after a busy day to a ready cooked meal.
The amazing aroma and taste of the slow cooked Meatloaf so appetizing this tender homemade meat loaf meal.
The meatloaf should retain its shape in the slow cooking and slice into tasty thick slices.
"Because the vegetables are cooked along with the meat they absorb all the merged flavours.
Best of course is the meal is all ready at the same time no extra effort is needed just serve for 4 persons sit down and enjoy.
Meeatloaf Slowcooked for an Amazing flavour.