Melon Sangria Punch
Melon Sangria Punch.
Cantalope,Cherentais,or Melons with flesh that is orange in colour.
Cut the 3 small melons into segments remove the skin and blend until smooth.
350cl wine rum.
3 small melons.
2 cups cubed into 1/2 inch pieces of the melon.
2 limes peeled.
2 lemons peeled.
2 fresh peaches peeled cut in half and remove the centre.
3 cups chilled pineapple juice.
2 cups chilled orange juice
Maraschino cherries quantity to taste.
2 Oranges sliced in rounds.
• 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle of club soda (optional).
• Fresh Mint leaves for garnish each glass.
• Plenty of ice cubes see our tips for ice cubes makes from differantfruit juice ice cubes .
1. Blend the melon limes and lemon in blender until smooth.
2. Add the white rum into a punch bowl.
3. Stir in the pineapple and orange juices.
4. Garnish with the cherries and orange slices.
5 Cut the peeled peaches in rounds and add.
6 Add the melon cubes.
7 Add plenty of ice cubes and place in a fridge for an hour.
8 Finally add the club soda garnish and serve
Makes about 10 glasses.