Oatmeal Cookies,Sugar free,
Oatmeal Cookies, Sugar Free.
Sugar free Cookies, discovering or formulating a recipe for cookies or sweet biscuits without using sugar is indeed a blessing for many with sugar relating dietary difficulties especially those who suffer for diabetes.
Having an easy recipe at hand for making these simple delights can help make a difference for all those looking for that every day feel good factor or just something to look forward to when having a break.
This versatile recipe can be adapted by varying some ingredients and adding other items more for example you could be to add some raisins or sultanas, there are many fruits you can chop up small and add to this easy recipe.
Ingredients for this Oatmeal Cookie Sugar Free recipe
1/2 cup margarine.
3/4 cup flour.
1 cup oatmeal.
1/4 teaspoon salt.
1/2 teaspoon soda.
1 1/4 teaspoon liquid sweetener.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
5 tablespoon orange juice concentrate.
Directions for this Oatmeal Cookies, Sugar Free recipe.
1. Mix together the granulated the liquid sweetener and margarine into a cream.
2. Beat in the egg, water and the vanilla extract.
3. Combine together the flour, salt and baking soda sift all the dry ingredients slowly in to the creamed mixture, stir and blending the orange juice concentrate thoroughly.
4. Scoop tablespoons of the mix and drop onto greased baking sheets on oven baking tray, then flatten to between 1/8 to1/4 of an inch in thickness.
5. Cookies should have over 1" space apart to allow for any expansion.
6. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 7 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown colour.
7. Take from the oven and allow cooling down before eating these firms up your cookies.
8. Store your cookies in an air tight container.
Mix together all the ingredients, then drop by teaspoonful onto creased cookie sheets.
Flatten each cookie before baking. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
Makes about 30plus.