Peanut Butter Cookies, Sugar Free,
Peanut Butter Cookies,sugar free exactly what you want,bursting with flavour crunchy packed with great taste and without sugar
When you come across a good Sugar free Cookie recipe it can be of great help to a person with a sugar related dietary difficulty that makes eating sugar a problem, sugar free cookies that are tasty, crunchy and satisfying are a great find like this easy recipe.
Having an easy recipe at hand for making these simple delights can help make a difference for all those looking for that every day feel good factor or just something to look forward to when having a break.
This versatile recipe can be adapted by varying some ingredients and adding other items more for example you could be to add some raisins or sultanas, there are many fruits you can chop up small and add to this easy recipe.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookies,Sugar Free.
1 cup flour.
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy type).
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
1/4 teaspoon salt.
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
1/2 cup water.
1 tablespoon liquid sweetener.
1/2 cup vegetable oil.
Directions for this sugar free Peanut Butter cookie recipe.
1. Mix together the liquid sweetener and margarine into a cream.
2. Beat in the egg, water and the vanilla extract.
3. Combine together the flour, salt and baking soda sift all the dry ingredients slowly in to the creamed mixture, stir and blend thoroughly.
4. Scoop tablespoons of the mix and drop onto greased baking sheets on oven baking tray, then flatten to between 1/8 to1/4 of an inch in thickness.
5. Cookies should have over 1" space apart to allow for any expansion.
6. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 7 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown colour.
8. Take from the oven and allow cooling down before eating these firms up your cookies.
9. Store your cookies in an air tight container.
These make a great peanut butter cookie, be sure to use a good quality sweetener.