Vegetarian Green Bean Recipes, Tofu Herbs and Spices.
This very tasty vegetarian bean dish that is equally suitable for any one with or without any dietary problems.
These is a green bean tofu dish,the main vegetable is green beans make sure they are as fresh as possible the end result and taste relies on blending all the flavours together.
This green bean recipes dish consists of herbs,vegetables and spices blending together to extract each flavour to enhance this dish to make an easy great tasting meal.
Use a little(tbsp) white wine with your dressing to bring out more flavours,and you can drink the rest after opening and using some for this recipe.
If you need to speed things up, you don’t need to slice the beans, but the flavour from the cut beans,filters through the sauce which absorbs all the flavours.
Fresh hot crusty bread rolls go well green bean recipes dishes.
Directions for this Green Bean, Tofu with Herbs & Spices
Cook the beans in a pot of well-salted boiling water for about a minute, just long enough that they lose their raw edge.
Drain and dip in ice-cold water to stop the cooking.
Drain again and set aside.
In a small bowl cover the sultanas with scalding hot water for five minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat your large frying pan over medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the oil, garlic, onion, and bay leaves.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions and garlic start to brown just a bit.
- Add the wine and cook until 1/2 has reduced.
- Carefully remove the bay leaves.
- Stir in the paprika, cumin, coriander, curry powder, salt, crushed red pepper flakes.
- Stir in the tofu and sultanas and cook until heated through, a minute or so.
- Add the butter and the cut green beans and stir until the butter has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crème fraiche, then most of the almonds and parsley.
- Taste and add more salt and some pepper if you like.
Serve this vegetarian dish topped with any remaining almonds and parsley.
Serves 4 to 6.
Like this recipe? Feel free to share it
If you like this recipe feel free to share it via any of the following social media links. Please also try some of our other great recipes from the sidebar menu.