Non Alcoholic Punch Recipes
Try one of our easy Non Alcoholic Punch Recipes.
Summer Fruit Punch
To make this excellent example of a well proportioned Summer Fruit Punch, you will need the following ingredients:
4 large cups Lemonade.
2 cups cranberry juice.
1/4 cup sugar free sweetener
4 large cups or 1ltr of fruit tea,(blueberry apple)
1/2 cup lemon juice.
1 cup cherries cut in half (no stones please.)
Preparations you will need to first, freeze the cranberry juice into small cubes, and also freeze and separate the cherries about four hours before you intend to use them.
Directions for this easy to make punch
- Boil the water and mix together fruit syrup, and lemon juice and mix thoroughly, add the sweetener or sugar and mix until it has dissolved.
- Boil the 4 large cups/1 litre of water, then add 2 sachets of the fruit tea mix then let it brew for 4 /5 minutes.
Combine and mix together.
Once you have mixed all of the ingredients together in a large bowl,and once it has cooled down, add the frozen cherries, the cranberry ice cubes let it sit in the fridge for 15 minutes,then add the lemonade and serve in a punch bowl. Add more ice cubes if required.
Easy Strawberry Spritzer
This alcohol free classic is an ideal accompanying partner drink.
8oz frozen strawberries.
2 litres of lime soda.
3 cups natural grape juice.
This is a very refreshing and appealing spritzer,used for mixed age groups or parties.
It is a great subtle light pick-me-up drink and is a light and easy change that makes something special from an ordinary glass of orange juice, this makes a change for most of us folks who appreciate a drink that it is not overly sweet and not too dry.—
Directions for this non alcoholic punch recipe.
- Defrost the strawberries at room temperature for a couple of hours before use.
- Empty the strawberries into your food processor cover and blend until just smooth.
- Peel the skin off 2 limes cut into quarters the add to the processor.
- Then add in the grape juice and process for a further minute. Pour the juice into your punch bowl.
- Add gently the lime soda stirring to combine the contents before adding ice cubes as required.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
You can change the lime soda for lemon soda and the natural grape juice for the red grape juice as easy alternatives or change of taste.
Non Alcoholic Orange Spritzer
To make this excellent example of a well proportioned Orange Punch, you will need the following ingredients:
I litre pack of natural unsweetened orange juice.
1 litre ginger ale, chilled.
1 cup maraschino cherry juice or any other natural cherry juice.
Orange wedges and fresh cherries cut in half(DE-stoned of course), as a garnish in the glasses.
Directions for this easy to make punch
- In a Punch bowl or large container, add the orange juice, ginger ale and cherry juice; stir gently. Serve over a couple of ice cubes in each glass.
- Add to each glass an orange wedge and 4/5 pieces of cherry as you desired.
- Yield is about 10 tall slim glasses,increase the quantities as required
Refreshing Simple Lemon Spritzer
This first rate alcoholic free punch recipe for the discerning,well proportioned and so refreshing and thirst quenching this chic easy to make punch ticks all the boxes.
1 litre pack natural lemon juice.
1 litre bottle chilled sparkling water.
A handful of Fresh chopped mint leaves.
3 lemons cut into 4 pieces.
1 whole lemon thinly round sliced.
Plenty of ice cubes.
Directions for this brilliant pick me up that is wake up almost tart thirst-quencher.
- Put the whole lemons into a food processor for 1 minute or until mixed into a puree.
- Then add all the lemon juice and process again for a couple of seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the contents into a large Punch Bowl or container.
- Gently mix in the chopped mint leaves.
- Add in plenty of ice cubes.
- Place into a fridge for 20 minutes before you wish to serve.
- Just before you serve add the chilled sparking water.
By reducing the Lemon juice with the sparkling water and ice cubes, this will reduce the concentration of the lemon flavor into a wonderful refreshing long drink.
if you consider it is too sharp, we always taste before serving and add a little pineapple juice to take away a little sharpness of the lemon flavor that some guests may not appreciate.
Serve in a tall glass with ice and garnish with a twist slice of lemon, it is absolutely delicious.
Tangy Fruit Spritzer
This easy non alcoholic punch recipe is a great favorite Kiddies parties as well as with grown ups.
1 litre pack of natural pineapple juice.
1 litre pack natural orange juice concentrate.
4 large ripe bananas.
400g fresh or frozen whole strawberries (thawed).
2 litres of sparking water (chilled).
Directions for this easy non alcoholic punch recipe
- Pour into a punch bowl or large container,1/2 the pineapple juice, all the orange juice concentrate.
- Place bananas, strawberries into a blender with 1/2 of the pineapple juice; cover and blend until just combined and smooth ( not too much).
- Pour into the punch bowl and stir in the mixture in gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour, just before serving.
- Add in the ice cubes then stir in sparking water.
- Serve in a tall slim glass.
Yield 20 severing s you can save some of this easy thirst quencher for later but remember you should add less sparkling water to the start of this process.
Most ingredients used in a non alcoholic punch recipe using fruit naturally are less sweet which adults prefer, but children tend to prefer drinks to have a sweeter taste which you can add as follows.
Optional 1/2 cup of sugar mixed with water just to add a little sweetness if you prefer.
Healthy Cranberry Spritzer
This Cranberry based non alcoholic punch recipe spritzer has a deep fruit flavor is ideally suited for an easy party punch for adults or as a teens party,it is refreshing as well as thirst quenching and so simple to prepare.
1 litre pack chilled cranberry juice.
1 cup of sugar free sweetener.
2 litres sparking water.
A few fresh mint leaves to garnish the glasses when serving.
- Peel the lemons and oranges and place into a blender.
- Add in the cup of sweetener ( sugar free) with 2 cups of tap water and blend until combined.
- Into a large punch bowl or container.
- Add the cranberry juice and mix the contents together.
- Place into a fridge for an hour to chill down before preparing to serve.
- Add the Sparking water and ice cubes just before serving.
- Gently mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Serves about 15 tall glasses.
Like this recipe? Feel free to share it
If you like this recipe feel free to share it via any of the following social media links. Please also try some of our other great recipes from the sidebar menu.