Turkey is such a versatile basic ingredient you can adapt to and provide so many interesting meals from this basic salad can be adapted by using some of the extras we have include below
6 cups chopped cooked turkey meat.
1 (280gram) jar sweet pickles, chopped.
1 1/2 (210grams) jar wholegrain mustard.
3/4 cup mayonnaise.
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, turkey, pickles, prepared sandwich and salad sauce and mayonnaise.
- Chill in the refrigerator approximately 3 hours before serving.
- Add from the selection of extra ingredients your choice for the base of your own pesonalised recipes
Like this recipe? Feel free to share it
If you like this recipe feel free to share it via any of the following social media links. Please also try some of our other great recipes from the sidebar menu.