Sangria White Cloud Punch.
Like drinking a fresh early morning summer mist
Ingredients for this Sangria White Cloud Punch.
Enjoy great punch from our holiday punch recipes it is ideal on vacation relaxing in the sun or at a home party with friends or just a get together you will appreciate this refreshing drink.
Do something different makes some ice cubes from different coloured fruit juices with added water.
Different colour combinations will make for that extra eye appeal..
. 2(75cl bottles dry white wine,well chilled.
• 1/4 cup peach schnapps.
• 1/4 cup cognac.
• 1/8 cup white sugar.
• 2 oranges, sliced into rounds slices.
• 2 mango's, peeled mango sliced.
• 1 ltr ginger ale thrilled.
Remember to keep your fruit pieces quite small ti fit in your glasses, most folks like only a little fruit in their punch.
1. In a large glass pitcher, combine peach schnapps, cognac, sugar, sliced oranges and sliced mangos.
Chill for at least 4 hours.
2. Pour fruit mixture into a large punch bowl.
3 Stir in white wine and ginger ale.
Directions for this great summer party punch.
1. Into a large Glass a pitcher, combine peach schnapps, cognac, sugar, sliced oranges and sliced mango's.
2. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
3. Pour the contents of the pitcher into a large punch bowl. Stir Stir the mixture well then add in white wine and ginger ale.
4 Add plenty of ice cubes.
Serves 12 persons