Seafood Risotto Recipes
Seafood risotto recipes.
The fish soup used has is a very special ingredient made from fresh whole fish.. All these combine to make this one of the very best seafood taste experience.
Ingredients for Seafood Risotto recipes
400g pack frozen (uncooked)mixed seafood.
275ml brown rice.
100g frozen peas.
1 teaspoon butter.
1 teaspoon olive oil.
1 x 780g jar fish soup.
120ml dry white wine.
1 tablespoon olive oil.
6 shallots, peeled and chopped.
Directions for this easy sauce seafood risottorecipes:
½ teaspoon sea salt.
2 cloves chopped fine.
1 rounded teaspoon Hot Paprika powder(un smoked).
2 heaped tablespoons Mayonnaise.
4 tablespoons Grated Swiss Gruyère cheese.
- First, prepare the sauce by pounding the salt and garlic to a paste, then stir in the paprika and mayonnaise and mix it all together.
- In a medium saucepan or casserole dish heat the butter and 1 teaspoon of oil, then stir in the rice.
- When it's coated with butter and oil, pour in the soup and wine.
- Stir well and turn down the heat to simmervery gently (without a lid) for about 20 minutes, giving it a stir from time to time.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large frying pan then add the shallot, cook for about 5 minutes on a medium heat, then add the mixed the frozen sea foods carefully, (stand back, as they will splutter as they go in).
- Keep the heat high and stir it all around for about 5 minutes until the prawns have turned pink and opaque on both sides.
- Then transfer the whole lot to join the rice after the 20 minutes are up.
- Add the frozen peasand stir well and continue to cook for another 6 or so minutes, until the peas andrice grains are tender but still firm when you bite.
- Serve the risotto in warmed bowls, then spoon over the sauce and sprinkle on some cheese.
Return from this Seafood Risotto Recipes page to Easy Special Health recipes