Sugar Free Cookies
Sugar Free Cookies
Cookies Sugar Free for Christmas or at any other time of the year.
Cookies that taste so good you'd never know they are sugar free.
With seasonal red cranberries you can make these great Christmas Cookies, they are great Healthy Sugar-free, low-carb, and gluten-free cookies to at this wonderful time of the year.
The combination of cranberries along with the chopped walnuts packs in added a real natural flavour punch.
• 1 1/2 cups almond meal.
• 1 small cup whey protein powder.
• 1/2 cup .butter.
• 4 oz. cream cheese (you can use low fat.)
• 2 eggs.
• 1 1/2 cups sugar substitute (see details below).
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
• 1 teaspoon baking soda.
• 1 teaspoon salt.
• small cup chopped walnuts.
• 1 cup whole cranberries.
Notes on Special Ingredients: In this recipe, a combination of almond meal and whey protein powder takes the place of flour. If you use a flavoured protein powder, you will probably want to cut down the amount of sweetener in the recipe.
I use a only branded sugar free sweeteners.
1) Mix to Cream the butter and cream cheese together until light airy and fluffy.
2) Mix in the sweetener, cinnamon, and salt, and beat together again.
3) Add eggs, and beat until thoroughly combined. 4) Spoon in the almond meal, protein powder, and baking soda and combine together well.
5) pour in the cranberries and walnuts and mix well.
6) Drop large rounded spoonful’s onto an ungreased baking tray.
The size is up to you, but smaller cookies are easier to cook well.
5) Bake about 7 to 9 minutes, until top is just browning.
Leave the cookies on the baking tray after you take them out of the oven.
Rest them to cool completely before eating -- really, and they seem so much firmer and packed together after they are cool them enjoy fresh.
Store only in a sealed container.
Each of 32 cookies has 1 gram carbohydrate.
1 gram fiber.
4 grams protein.
Contains 94 calories each.