Easy Tomato Onion Salad with Balsamic Dressing
Tomato Onion salad with herbs and Balsamic Dressing salad
This is one of many vegetarian meal recipes that you can make up yourself it is so simple and easy a tomato and onion recipe,with the wide variety of of fresh fruit and vedetables items available, you really can make them up as you like,or what you have left.
Here are a just couple of what we like to start with before we add what we feel like.
ANOTHER SIMPLE RECIPE
4 medium vine tomatoes.
1 red onion
10 leaves of fresh basil.
salt and ground black pepper season to taste.
1 tiny pinch sugar.
1/3 cup oil and balsamic vinegar dressing.
1 small lettuce.
- Peel and slice both thinly and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the leaves of basil,season to taste with a little salt and fresh ground black pepper.
That tiny pinch sugar.
- Pour on the dressing and leave for 30 minutes.
- Serve on the lettuce, with crusty fresh bread rolls
* 1 onion , thinly sliced.
* 4 vine tomatoes , sliced.
* 2 small cucumbers , sliced.
* 1 green chili,(Take out all the seeds)first and finely chop.
* 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
* 2 tbsp balsamic malt vinegar.
Serve on a bed of fresh mixed herbs and lettuce.